Security & Staff Management
ResiDex offers all the tools you need to manage staff and keep data HIPAA-compliant. Users can easily track profile data, certifications, In-Service training, notes, meeting attendance, and punctuality in ResiDex. Most importantly, our access system allows administrators to set permissions for each and every employee ensuring HIPAA compliance.
Access to ResiDex is via secure, password-protected logins. Administrators are able to define roles in Residex on a "need-to-know" basis. If the administrator has not specifically granted access (the Staff Role) to an individual, their ability to see a certain type of information (for instance, medication records or billing data) is restricted. Other employees may be granted "Read Only" capability, but lack the ability to enter or modify the data. Staff with limited data access may still be allowed access to a limited number of reports such as assignment sheets or emergency information) needed to perform their job.
In addition to Staff Roles, ResiDex has a number of other security logging features :
- Access Logging - documents who and when an employee has logged in
- Report Logging - tracks which staff and when printed reports have been generated
- Failed Sign-in Logging - records attempted login attempts with relevant details
- Change Logging - when any record is created or changed in ResiDex, user name, date and time is logged
- Audit Trails - something not correct? Audit trails on key records provide the change history for that record, allowing analysis and documentation.
- RTasks, our online charting capability has even more security options!
ResiDex is a valuable management tool, tracking basic staff profile data such as:
- Contact info, addresses, birthdays, emergency contacts
- Past TB tests, x-rays, and future due dates.
- Hepatitis-B status
- Staff evaluations & future evaluation due date
- Instances of direct supervision of delegated tasks
- Staff can get automatic reminders when TB tests, x-rays, Hep-B statuses, and even staff evaluations are due!
In Service Tracking
Tracking the inservice and training your staff members have participated in is easily managed in ResiDex. Reports can be generated demonstrating summaries of training by individual employee, as well as reports of those employees not in compliance.